PLEASE REGISTER BY 28 FEBRUARY
Artworks registered after this date cannot be included in the gate handout or on the printed map. You are still welcome to bring an artwork, of course, and we encourage you to register so we can allocate a spot for your piece. If you have not registered by 28 February (or at all) you will need to find an art wrangler on site to place your piece.
READ THIS PAGE CAREFULLY BEFORE COMPLETING THE APPLICATION
- Gather all the information required for the proposed piece.
- Complete the form online, making sure you fill in each field. If a field is left blank the form will not submit.
- Attach all relevant images and information. Attached files should be less than 1MB each. You can submit additional files by mailing them to email@example.com, with the title of your piece clearly stated in the subject line.
- CHECK YOUR MAILBOX AFTER SUBMITTING YOUR FORM. If you have not received a copy of your registration form, neither have we. Chances are you left a field incomplete and so your form did not submit. You’ll need to do it again. It can take a while for the mail to reach you, so maybe leave your form open till you get it.
- Be sure to CHECK YOUR EMAIL regularly in the next few weeks. If we have questions or suggestions for you, we will email them through, and we’ll need you to answer them quickly.
- Get cracking, there’s lots to do and it’s going to be fun!
- Proposals need to be complete. The details are important. Incomplete proposals give us a whole lot of extra work to do. An incomplete proposal will definitely not be considered for a creative grant.
- A minimum of one concept image is required. Please keep all file attachments under 1MB. We accept JPEG, GIF and TIFF files
- Accepted file formats for other documents are PDF, MS WORD and MS EXCEL
- If you are applying for significant funding for a large-scale sculptural or architectural artwork we will need to see a 3D model of the project. This may be a macquette, a digital image of the macquette, or a 3D digital rendering (eg in Sketch Up). Please email it through to firstname.lastname@example.org with the title of your project clearly written in the subject line. Or contact us to set up a time to deliver it to our hq. While a 3D model is not a requirement for medium and small-scale projects, it is encouraged.
Please note that after a successful submission, you will be taken to a SUCCESS page.
ARTWORK REGISTRATION FORM
cforms contact form by delicious:days
Thank you, AfrikaBurn could not happen without you!
IF YOU HAVEN’T REGISTERED BY 28 FEBRUARY please come to the Creation Station at Off-Centre Camp and find an art wrangler to help you place your piece.
LIMITATION OF AFRIKABURN’S LIABILITY
By completing and submitting this form, and/or buying a ticket to the event, you and/or your dependants, agents or their assignees, hereby indemnify AfrikaBurn and any of its members, employees, representatives, assignees and/or agents against any claim of whatsoever nature, howsoever arising including, without limitation, all and any claim/s for damages or loss of whatever nature, whether arising from negligence, gross negligence or any other cause, suffered by any person in connection with their attendance and/or participation at AfrikaBurn, in any action, not limited to action/s for damages or loss which might be instituted against them. You, your heirs, dependants, agents, executors or their assignees hereby irrevocably waive any claims which they may have against AfrikaBurn, any of its members, employees, representatives, assignees and/or agents for any form of claim for compensation, including but without limitation, claim/s for damages which they may suffer due to injury and/or loss of any nature whatsoever, including that emanating from negligence, gross negligence and/or wilful default, which includes accidents caused by your own actions; You hereby acknowledge that you will be responsible for any damage that may occur to any person or property as a result of your participation at AfrikaBurn.