The Outreach Portfolio, within the framework of the 11 principles and AfrikaBurn policy, exists to:
- organise, resource and fund efforts to aid communities that live in and around the areas of our operations; and
- develop and oversee an open and transparent process for selecting projects to fund, disbursing those funds, monitoring how they are used and evaluating the impact of the contribution; and
- assist projects with similar aims that are run by members of the AfrikaBurn community with guidance, resources and funding; and
- build partnerships with organisations that have skills and resources that can help Outreach to fulfill this mandate; and
- build relationships with and seek funding and resources from donors and sponsors; and
- promote diversity at AfrikaBurn and assist underprivileged artists with bringing their work to AfrikaBurn; and
- facilitate and promote the uptake of Outreach work across the AfrikaBurn portfolios.
For the latest News, take a look at our Outreach News and updates.
For the latest projects, take a look at our Outreach Facebook page.
To get in touch or get involved, please email us on [email protected]
Please click ‘I Love Cookies’ to consent to the use of this technology by AfrikaBurn.
Remember that if you don't accept cookies, many aspects of the site will not work, and you may struggle to what you need to do.
Email us directly at [email protected] for more information or assistance.