The Outreach Portfolio, within the framework of the 11 principles and AfrikaBurn policy, exists to:
- organise, resource and fund efforts to aid communities that live in and around the areas of our operations; and
- develop and oversee an open and transparent process for selecting projects to fund, disbursing those funds, monitoring how they are used and evaluating the impact of the contribution; and
- assist projects with similar aims that are run by members of the AfrikaBurn community with guidance, resources and funding; and
- build partnerships with organisations that have skills and resources that can help Outreach to fulfill this mandate; and
- build relationships with and seek funding and resources from donors and sponsors; and
- promote diversity at AfrikaBurn and assist underprivileged artists with bringing their work to AfrikaBurn; and
- facilitate and promote the uptake of Outreach work across the AfrikaBurn portfolios.
For the latest News, take a look at our Outreach News and updates.
For the latest projects, take a look at our Outreach Facebook page.
To get in touch or get involved, please email us on email@example.com